Thursday, October 6, 2011

What a week!

I just attended my very first Pampered Chef party last night and wow, I love the stuff they have! We had a lot of fun, as couples were invited and we had a lot of laughs and tried some yummy chicken fajitas that were cooked in about 20 minutes! Sooo, I've ordered a baking dish and booked a party! I hope a lot of people attend!

Devin is in surgery today for a hernia that's been causing him pain since our camping trip in August. A LONNNG wait, especially if you're in pain. I'm nervously waiting for him to get home so I can help him feel better and maybe feed him, he's gonna be hungry or tired, or both.

Anyway, a paid day off from work today.. got some laundry done, some housework, and I'm planning on baking the s'mores cake for Thanksgiving dessert this weekend, and some crockpot meatloaf for dinner. YUM! I can't wait!

Well, there's no time like the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment