Sunday, October 2, 2011

So a little about me...

I do enough to tire my friends and family out, and it's no wonder why I sleep so well!

I am married to my wonderful husband, Devin, and we're coming up to our 14th anniversary. We have two boys, Tyler, who is eleven, and Caleb, who is five. They keep me on my toes, and there's never a work shortage in our home. Cleaning up after three males is no one's favourite job in the world, but I can't imagine not doing it. I don't even want to think about what my house would look like lol!

Some of my interests, when I'm not working full-time, include reading, watching movies with my family, cooking, baking, crocheting, cleaning (yes, I daresay I enjoy doing it), and so many more, but my specialty is baking/cake decorating. I love to challenge myself and there are some cakes that nearly got the best of me, but the client was wowed and that is all that matters! The popular question from my boys when they see me working on a cake is, "Is that for us?". My guinea pigs.. what can I say?

An example of my work:



I've also started becoming interested in meal planning and trying to save money at the checkouts. I'm NOT an extreme couponer by any means, but that show just floors me. You gotta love it when the store gives YOU money to walk out with their items lol. But I believe I can learn something valuable from them, so I've been paying more attention to flyers and coupon sites, and just joined SuperPoints, trying to see what it's all about.

I could also write forever so, before I do, I think I'll sign off, and see where this blogging thing takes me!

TTFN
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment